Sugaring, an ancient method, is another way to remove unwanted hair. It became more
popular in recent years with many salons offering sugaring. Most sugaring products contain
sugar, lemon and water or similar ingredients, it is safe and much gentler form of hair removal;
it is perfect for sensitive skin ad safe on psoriasis and varicose veins.
In addition to a softer, hair-free appearance, sugaring offers other benefits:
- Helps reduce the risk of ingrown hairs
- Gently exfoliates while improving the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Sugar paste is all-natural and hypoallergenic
- Results last up to 4 weeks and if performed regularly, can lead to permanency
- Hair only needs to be 1/4th inch long to be sugared
- The mixture is water-soluble, so it washes off with water if any residue is left behind
- Sugaring is eco-friendly and cost efficient. It requires no strips, popsicles sticks for
applying or any other waste that is necessary for conventional waxing procedures
*Prices subject to change without notice.